A lot of us use our garages or part of our garage as storage. This could be because you don’t have adequate storage space in your home, or it’s just a convenient, out-of-the-way place to do so. Whatever the reason, your garage can quickly become overflowing with stuff that collects over the years to the point that you know you need to clean out your garage, but you are unsure how to do so.
Cheyenne Hauling offers the best hauling and handyman services in Cheyenne, including junk and furniture removal. Our team is prompt and dedicated to giving you the best service possible. Below, we’ll share some great tips to clean out your garage. Contact us for a free estimate today!
TIPS TO CLEAN OUT YOUR GARAGE
- Start section by section. Sometimes your garage is so cluttered that you can’t walk in it. If this is the case, it’s best to choose a small section first and then proceed from there.
- Take everything out. Once you’ve chosen your section, take everything out into your driveway and/or front yard so you can see what you actually have. Oftentimes, you forgot half of what you put in there, so this is a good time to take inventory of your possessions.
- Make a keep rule. It will take you a very long time to clean out your garage if you go over every item and agonize over the decision. A good rule of thumb is to ask, “Will I use this in the next 6 months?” If the answer is no, then get rid of it. If yes, then keep it.
- Decide if you will donate, sell, or haul away. Many of your items can be donated, sold, or hauled away. Create three piles right off the bat for each. Then hold a garage sale. Odds are, you won’t sell everything, so you’ll more to throw away. Save hauling for the very last step.
- Call your local junk removal company. Once you’ve gotten rid of everything you can donate or sell, it’s time to call for junk and furniture removal services. Cheyenne Hauling can haul away all of your unwanted items. Give us a call for a free quote today!
CALL FOR HAULING SERVICES TODAY
You will have a big burden removed from your shoulders after you’ve cleaned out your garage. You may be able to park your car inside as well. Cheyenne Hauling can help haul your furniture, TVs, old appliances, baby items, and more. Call us for junk removal near Cheyenne today!