Many of us purposely put holes in our walls. You do this when you hang a picture, install surround sound or a TV mount, install hangers for your coats or curtains, and more. However, there are also occasions where you accidentally put a hole in the wall, such as when you are carrying heavy furniture to and fro. Either way, there is a fairly easy way to fix the holes in your drywall.
Cheyenne Hauling offer drywall repair and installation services, as well as patch work, for when you need a hole fixed. We can repair your hole in a jiffy, matching your drywall texture so that you won’t be able to tell where the hole was when we’re finished. Below, we’ll go over the steps to fixing a hole in your wall. Contact Cheyenne Hauling for handyman services today!
HOW TO FIX A HOLE IN YOUR WALL
- Get your tools ready. To fix a hole in your wall, you don’t need a lot of tools. You need some spackle or plaster, a putty knife, some sandpaper, wall hole patch, and maybe drywall if the hole is big.
- You’ll want to smooth out the edges of your hole, remove any loose materials, and sand the edges if needed.
- Apply the patch to the hole and then use your spackle or putty to hold it in place by using your putty knife. Allow this to dry. Smooth this out as much as possible.
- Sand the patch and the putty once it has dried.
- Spray your wall texture spray to match the rest of the wall as much as possible.
- Repaint, and you’re done!
CHOOSE CHEYENNE HAULING FOR DRYWALL REPAIR
Repairing a hole in your wall is not all that difficult if you have the right tools and the desire to fix it. Cheyenne Hauling can help you repair any size hole seamlessly. We offer residential and commercial drywall repair and installation services, as well as other handyman services. Call us today!